As I am heading towards the end of school (and still trying to wrap my mind around that fact), I think about the "after"...
I guess a lot of people at my age can relate, though, I know others who already have a clear idea, if not plan, what to do with their lives.
Well, I am not decided yet. But, naturally, I have dreams. Maybe my dreams will turn out to be idealistic ideas of somehing that doesn't exist in reality, or just
nonsense, or else, I will not know that until I try to fulfill them.
SO here is some sort of list, that should cover most of the things I dream
about while sitting over my english h
Places I'd like to visit:
- America, especially NYC
and: Great Britain and France and the Netherlands, although I already went to London, Cornwall, Paris and Enschede, but they are definately worth a second visit. Plus, I've never been to Scotland and to cities like Amsterdam.
Languages I'd like to speak fluently:
- English (well I'm close to, hehe)
- French (unfortunately lost almost everything I learned)
- Swedish (ah, I'm so jealous of my father who is fluent in swedish, it's such a lovely language)
- Italian (again, my father...)
- well if there is any time and brain left, haha: finnish- very funny language
- oh, as we are being megalomaniac right know, I think portuguese is a very beautiful language, too
Things I want to do right after school:
- work, hehe
- do something social, such as helping build infrastructure somewhere...
- be crative, like paint, draw, ... etc.- things that I always want to do, but never find the time to realise
All the other things that stalk my head:
I want to...
- be able to sew like ... well let's say Miss Coco Chanel, haha. Seriously, I have a very strong need to sew atm.
- learn yoga- and greet the sun
- sell clothes that I designed and sewed
- ahh, find love, the one and only person to grow old with (here I am very romantic! :D - indirect appeal to the male public between, let's say 17 and 27 to send proposal- ah! and don't forget the photos! haha...)
- sit in the front row of a fashion show, like Chanel, hehehe... Karl? Did you hear that??!
- read all tthe book on the world... mhh, except for all sorts of bibles and stuff...
- last thing, that's gonna have to happen during my lifetime: start an atheistic revolution- yep I'm gonna do that, be warned, people! hahaha...
duh, this list is getting ridiculous (how do you spell this damn word?)... tell me what are you' dreaming of!!